Requirements for Bachelor Thesis
Bachelor thesis – for study according to the first degree study program (bachelor study program). The bachelor thesis verifies the mastery of the fundamentals of theory and terminology, basic standard scientific methods and the level of knowledge, knowledge and skills acquired by the student during his / her studies.
The bachelor thesis demonstrates the ability of independent professional work in terms of content and form. It can have elements of originality, summarization, and compilation.
Processing of bachelor thesis
The bachelor thesis verifies the knowledge and skills acquired by the student during his / her bachelor’s degree and his / her ability to use them in solving the tasks of the field of study.
The extent of the bachelor thesis is usually 35 – 40 pages, only the main text, ie. introduction, chapters, conclusion and bibliographic references.
The main part of the thesis consists of:
- introduction of bachelor thesis
- core of bachelor thesis
- conclusion of bachelor thesis
- list of used literature in bachelor thesis
- Writing bachelor thesis
Introduction of bachelor thesis
- it is written at the end of the final work. This is because it includes such elements that are only clarified after the entire work is completed. The introduction must include the social significance of the topic being worked on, the goal of the work, the structure and description of each chapter.
Within the framework of the bachelor thesis, he / she must provide the following information in an appropriate depth:
- characteristics of the current state of the problem,
- justification of the topicality of the topic of work
- To raise issues that the author wants to work on,
- setting goals to be at work
- Indication of the methods and procedures used,
- a brief outline of the contents of the individual chapters of the bachelor thesis.
The recommended extent of the bachelor thesis is about 1 – 1.5 pages
Contains three chapters:
Chapter 1: is a theoretical part and focuses on the description of the theoretical and methodological basis of the problem. Its aim is to find out whether the student can work with professional literature. The recommended range of Chapter 1 is about 8 – 10 pages. Being a theoretical-methodological part, it is recommended to use the source literature and the minimum number of citations is at least two citations on each page.
The recommended number is about four quotes on one side.
Chapter 2: is focused on describing the actual state of the problem in a particular subject (eg an enterprise or a region). The aim of the second part of the thesis is to identify the object of investigation and then its analysis. It is recommended to describe the creation of the object, its object of activity, market share and all other data that are important for the survey that the student will carry out in the course of the bachelor thesis. When analyzing the region, it is recommended to analyze its development, to identify the basic characteristics and to address the issues related to the topic. The recommended range of the second chapter is about 10 – 12 pages.
Chapter 3: It is aimed at revealing the reserve of the object (region) and the survey that the student will perform in the object (region). The aim of this chapter is to enable the student to express the pros and cons, the benefits and risks of the analyzed object on the basis of the survey, which is the subject of the bachelor thesis. Student
it should also formulate possible solutions to the identified shortcomings and state the economic difficulty of these proposals. This chapter has the greatest telling value about the student’s ability to create and think independently. The recommended range of chapter 3 is about 10-12 pages
Conclusion of bachelor thesis
- is a comprehensive summary of the whole bachelor thesis, evaluation of the benefits of the work, suggesting the recommended solutions and pointing to the fact whether and how the work fulfilled the set goal. Recommended range of the thesis is about 1 – 1.5 pages
List of used literature in bachelor thesis
- presents a list of all the publications that the student used to create the bachelor thesis. These are the works cited in the text, or the work that the student inspired when writing, were the starting points for studying the issue, etc. The list of used literature in the bachelor thesis must contain at least 15 current publications (ie monographs, textbooks, scientific and recommended journals, State in Proceedings
etc.). The list of bibliographic references is precisely determined by the list of references.
- Our team of academic authors offers you background, consultation, editing and proofreading for bachelor’s thesis. The aim of our business is to prepare documents, consultancy, consultations and proofreading of texts. The documents and literature are processed with the cited literary sources according to valid citation standards.
- We offer you unbeatable prices and guaranteed quality.
- The price for the preparation of documents for the bachelor thesis is determined according to the set price list.
- Schedule for elaboration of bachelor thesis
Choosing the topic of the bachelor thesis – the student chooses the topic from the topics listed.
Creation of the bachelor’s curriculum – determination of the aim of the work, mastering the topics related to the topic, creating a working version of the curriculum, defining the main topic and problems related to it and consulting with the supervisor.
Bibliographic research – searching, informative reading and selection of relevant documents, namely book publications (monographs, textbooks, manuals, encyclopaedias, dictionaries), periodical publications (professional journals, newspapers, yearbooks, collections of scientific works), special types of information sources (patent literature, technical and technological standards, corporate literature, conference materials, annual reports, travel reports, master theses) and internet usage.
- Processing of bibliographic survey – common reading of information obtained from bibliographic research, selection of the most suitable information, creation of own text using selected citations, consultation with the supervisor.
- Research, research – own intellectual and organizational work, specifying the characteristics of the object, determining problems, determining methods of research, respectively. research. The most commonly used methods of analysis and synthesis, generalization methods, statistical methods, methods of induction and deduction, method of system approach, method of comparison and method of modeling. Consultation with the supervisor.
Creation of final version of bachelor thesis – complete fulfillment of individual parts of the curriculum by material from bibliographic research and practical research, respectively. research object. Adding your own knowledge and suggesting possible solutions to the problems identified. Creation of abstract. Formal editing of text, tables, images, graphs, completing a list of bibliographic references. Content creation. Consultation with the supervisor
Handing over the final version of the bachelor thesis – handing over the final thesis three pieces (in printed form, soft cover and thermal binding) and one piece in electronic form (on CD).