Master thesis – for study according to the study program of the second level or study program according to § 53 par. 3 of the Higher Education Act (Master’s, Engineering and Doctoral Study Program). The thesis verifies the mastery of the theory and terminology, the application of basic standard scientific methods and the level of knowledge, knowledge and skills acquired by the student during his / her studies, and his / her ability to use them in solving the field of study. The thesis demonstrates the ability of independent professional work in terms of content and form. It can have elements of originality, summarization, and compilation.
When choosing the topic of the thesis, the student can choose the same or similar topic of his / her thesis as his / her bachelor thesis. In this case, however, the thesis must be substantially qualitatively redesigned. The original bachelor thesis can make up to 30% of the thesis.
The master thesis verifies the student’s knowledge and knowledge he gained in college. This document demonstrates the skills gained during scientific and professional practice. The school determines the extent of the thesis itself, but usually it is about 40 to 60 standard pages. The student can choose the topic of his / her thesis from pre-set topics, or he / she can invent his / her own topic, which is subsequently approved by the department guarantor. The student can elaborate his / her thesis in the company where he / she practices.
The change of the topic of the master thesis is assessed and approved by the head of the department / expert guarantor based on a reasoned written application of the student.
Elaboration of master thesis
Student processes master thesis independently. After the methodological aspect, he is assisted and guided by the supervisor of the thesis, with whom he / she consults the content of the thesis and the methodology of its processing. The supervisor of the thesis follows the whole course of her work and is responsible for its overall guidance. The participation of the supervisor of the master thesis is limited to expert advice on the topic processing and methodological guidance.
Formulating the text of the thesis, i. The final stage requires a good knowledge of the subject matter, the ability to sort, compare, combine and integrate the material, reach its own evaluations and conclude, clearly and clearly express the thought process. It is a space that allows the author to express himself fully.
The main part of the thesis consists of:
- introduction of the thesis
- core of the thesis
- list of used literature
There are higher demands for writing a master thesis, so it is necessary to:
- to clearly define and formulate the problem and to work it out creatively according to the chosen goal
- demonstrate the ability to orientate in professional literature and gain an overview of the solved problem, analyze the current state of its solution,
- demonstrate the ability to compare different approaches to the problem
- apply theoretical knowledge to solve a practical problem and formulate the resulting conclusions,
- to improve the methodology of writing and using scientific and professional terminology.
- demonstrate the ability to define and formulate the theoretical basis of the problem addressed
- to characterize chosen scientific methods of problem research and other techniques, and use them to clarify the nature of the problem and to solve it,
- demonstrate the ability to understand broader and hitherto unrepresented relationships
- demonstrate the ability to present new perspectives on the problem addressed,
- express your own opinion about it in writing and graphically
- demonstrate the ability to present and justify theoretical generalizations and formulate own conclusions and recommendations for practice
The above structure of the master thesis should answer the above requirements.
The result of the elaboration of the master thesis can in no way be so-called. compilation, which was created by composing articles from different literature. A certain level of independent creative approach, theoretical and practical contribution, is required, corresponding to the position of the master thesis, which has the character of scientific and professional work of the future university graduate.
- Our team of academic authors offers you background, consultation, editing and proofreading of texts for dipolomic work.
- The aim of our business is to prepare documents, consultancy, consultations and proofreading of texts. The documents and literature are processed with the cited literary sources according to valid citation standards.
- We offer you unbeatable prices and guaranteed quality.
- The price for elaborating the materials for the thesis is determined according to the price list.
- Timetable for elaboration of master thesis
- Choosing the topic of the thesis – the student chooses the topic from the topics listed.
- Creation of the diploma syllabus – determination of the goal of the thesis, mastering the topics related to the topic, creating the working version of the curriculum, defining the main topic and the issues related to it and consulting with the supervisor.
Bibliographic research – searching, informative reading and selection of relevant documents, namely book publications (monographs, textbooks, manuals, encyclopaedias, dictionaries), periodical publications (professional journals, newspapers, yearbooks, collections of scientific works), special types of information sources (patent literature, technical and technological standards, corporate literature, conference materials, annual reports, travel reports, master theses) and internet usage.
- Processing of bibliographic survey – common reading of information obtained from bibliographic research, selection of the most suitable information, creation of own text using selected citations, consultation with the supervisor.
- Research, research – own intellectual and organizational work, specifying the characteristics of the object, determining problems, determining methods of research, respectively. research. The most commonly used methods of analysis and synthesis, generalization methods, statistical methods, methods of induction and deduction, method of system approach, method of comparison and method of modeling. Consultation with the supervisor.
Creation of the final version of the thesis – complete fulfillment of the individual parts of the curriculum with material from bibliographic research and practical research, respectively. research object. Adding your own knowledge and suggesting possible solutions to the problems identified. Creation of abstract. Formal editing of text, tables, images, graphs, completing a list of bibliographic references. Content creation. Consultation with the supervisor
Handing over the final version of the thesis – handing over the final thesis three pieces (in printed form, soft cover and thermal binding) and one piece in electronic form (on CD).